Friday 27 February 2015

A Drabble From a Rabble - Twenty Six

 Here's another drabble from the anger prompt.

 It's weirdly appropriate to post it now because yesterday's Cucumber had a plot which was kind of similar.

 (If sex and violence doesn't make you sick, you should totally watch it. It was one of the most effective things I've ever seen. I was an motional mess for over an hour afterwards.)

 It wasn't inspired by Cucumber, I wrote it during the day. It was just a coincidence.


Don't, Get Mad

I wish he hadn't said those things about my mother.

She was no saint, but she tried her damn best on minimum wage with a string of abusive boyfriends.

And I don't deserve to be here, rotting away, waiting for my trial to start.

It was just a wild swing in the heat of the moment! It wasn't supposed to actually hit him! Or send him flying backwards to smack his head open on a brick.

I didn't know what to do. I think I just stood there, staring until the police and an ambulance came to take us away.

No comments:

Post a Comment